Friday, August 2, 2013

Story..

Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them. (Psalm 139:16 AMP)

What a wonderful thought this is... God knew our story even before we were born.. All the days of our life were written in His book, before one of them came to be...
It's comforting, it's almost daunting, yet I know our lives are completely in His hands.. And that is the perfect place to be...

I love You Lord, I love that You know me inside and out and nothing is hidden from You..

My prayer for you my boys, is that You will seek God first always.. Let Him guide You in EvErYtHiNg you do.. The story God has planned for you is more beautiful. More amazing. More uplifting. Has more impact. More exciting. And captures the imagination in more ways and forms than you will ever begin to realise. And that is why I want you to follow Him in everything. There may be times when His way might seem unreasonable, unpopular, not what you had in mind but when you let go of all that, and you look back you will realise what He had in mind for you surpasses all that you had dreamed of.

I also pray that you will early on discover His plan and ideal for your life and that you will always follow His guidance, in the end if you fulfilled the destiny He has in mind for you, your story will be absolutely amazing..

My prayer for you my boys is that as your story unfolds, you will touch lives more profoundly, love others more deeply, Glorify His Name in every way possible and that your life will be an amazing story of hope and love and that no one around you will be able to doubt for one second who is the real Author of your story....

I cannot wait to see it, to be a part of it, and I already thank God for what He has planned and what He will do to accomplish it!



I'm linking up to fiveminutefriday and Fellowship Friday's, go over have a look and join in!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful prayers for your boys. What a sweet post--do save it for them to read some day. ;)

    ReplyDelete