Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Some recent pictures....

I look at you sweet child of mine.. you make me laugh, you make me cry, but most of all you make me thank God for you every single day, because without you how I would miss the beauty you bring to each day, because without you what will life be? Empty... You fill my days with the most beautiful moments, you make everything worthwhile.. and nothing can compare to the love you bring..

I love you, my two boys.. and I hope someday you'll know just how much..

Jaydon all serious

I'm happy...

So let me tell you... 'They're not all that bad you know..' 

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Ok, out you go! It's my turn!

Cause I can.. and it use to be mine anyway...

Serious painting.!

Ok, so what is this stuff..?

Mmmwwwaaaah!
Look! My finger is in his mouth.....

Happy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment