Friday, June 8, 2012

1,2 skip a few 99, 100......

I'm having one of those 'silence is golden moments'.... Both boys are napping and the silence is overwhelming... Even though I feel like just sleeping myself, I thought I'd quickly post a few thoughts...

Jaydon started to wee in the potty yesterday.. Jip my boy decided it's funny to wee every time I change his nappy, so I decided he must start to wee in the pot.. And he's doing it (standing nogals) and very proud of himself every time...! I do think it is too early for a complete potty training, but hey can't hurt to get him use to the idea... :-)

He also has this new thing where when we walk down the stairs he first closes the gate (we taught him well :-)) and then he sits on each step and places his hands in between the railings of the staircase... Lo and behold when he realizes he's missed one (ie when mommy urges him to come down faster).. He goes back to the top and start again...! I'd like to think he is my little genius!

Ethan also got whacked on the head this morning.. Jaydon placed his toys on top and around Ethan and while I was praising him for sharing so nicely, next thing he gave Ethan one big whack with a car on his forehead.. Now why he decided that only he will know, but poor Ethan cried his heart out and now have a 'lovely' red mark on his eyebrow...

It's weekend time again, and I'm planning to take some nice pictures to be posted.. I just can't get enough of taking photos of them so will have to share!


'So you're suppose to put this in your hair right..?'
(Playing with curlers he found in my drawer)

Up close... gorgeous lashes

Milk carton art.. by mr J

'See Ethan, this is a horse..!' (before he whacked him
with the car)


No comments:

Post a Comment